Tuesday, July 25, 2017

You Just Switch Too Much- Strike -Sharp Record












You Just Switch Too Much- Strike -Sharp Record


Emmett Foster on the matter of YOU JUST SWITCH TOO MUCH


AFTER WATCHING FRIEND WALKING DOWN THE STREET,


I was inspired to write in the content on how she had been,
although


natural just seemed a little more than normal, the idea came you
just


switch too much thus, after leaving services that day I played and
wrote the


project prepared for recording this great song.


on the tune I'm zooming for your love this tune also its beginning
comes


from someone I thought to pursue and did succeed in making my
intentions.


I had wrote and song this just happen to fit tracks I heard and
behold those


tracks and my song were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment